.Sunday, September 16, 2007 ' 3:39 PM Y
Last sunday went Sentosa wif LL, YY, XT, Elson, Winston, Shixin...keke...the weather was BEAUTIFUL!! But a bit too gd that I got burnt...seriously burnt...Stayed at Siloso beach for almost the whole day (except for lunch). Played beach Volleyball, captain's ball...I must say I'm pretty bad at volleyball...can't aim + no strength, cos the last time i ever touched volleyball was in sec. sch PE lesson...totally lost touch. Actually we also wanna go kayaking that day, but the rental rate was really "sha ren fang huo" for double kayak, its $36 bucks per 30 mins!!! So we decided not to kayak le...and went back to play volleyball. Anyway that was a FUN and tiring day. I'm looking forward to the next Sentosa outing..keke..maybe wif the St John Gang?!?
For the whole of this week I'm feeling terrible due to the sunburn...painful+itchy+peeling+ugly...sob sob...
Yesterday met up wif the St John Gang...hehe..the usual 5 of us...went crystal Jade to eat dinner..then when Paragon's coffee club to chill out and chat. We talked lots of crap..haha...posed for pic wif YR's cigarette pen...do i have the "talent" to be a smoker??
